• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Fish Donations For the Rare Fish Auction

jonclark96

Past CCA President
CCA:

As in years past, we have arranged for donations of some cool fish from great vendors across the country, but these vendors aren't the only source for Rare Fish. If you have some fish that you'd be willing to donate for the auction, please shoot me a PM letting me know. Closer to the event, we'll set up the auction on MyGroupAuctions, but please don not register fish until you have coordinated with me.

If you've got some cool stuff (and I know that a lot of you do), please consider donating them for the auction. Keep in mind that there are a few rules for donations:

1. The fish should be something out of the ordinary. This isn't an auction to get rid of yellow labs or convicts.

2. Juvenile fish need to be a minimum of 1" long.

3. Fish will need to be delivered to The BFD. We will have tanks set up to house the fish.

4. If you have a large adult fish/group that you'd like to donate, we may need to have them in a bucket or other holding tank that will become part of the auction lot.

Let me know what you've got!

Thanks,
Jon

Forester

Members
Do longfin super reds count? Assuming nothing goes wrong I should have some at at least an inch by that time.

jonclark96

Past CCA President
How many would you buy if you were purchasing juvies? I'd think 4 would be the minimum I would get.

jonclark96

Past CCA President
Very good. Thanks for the donations.

Also, remember that 20% of the sales from the auction will be donated to conservation efforts through the Babes In The Cichlid Hobby!

chriscoli

Administrator
I'll have some Melanochromis chipokae Chidunga Rocks ready if you feel those would be appropriate. They are a CARES species.

Andrewtfw

Global Moderators
I will donate a group of juvenile aequidens metae.

Sent from my VS985 4G using MonsterAquariaNetwork App