• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Split shipping for Exotic Aquatics

Tony

Alligator Snapping Turtle/Past Pres
$80 is pretty steep in my experience. I'm more used to paying more like $40-$50 for a box of fish....

dogofwar

CCA Members
Big...fish...overnight...cross country = expensive. I'd be suprised if $80 would cover it (depending on the size of bichirs)...

Matt

Greg31

Members
Yeah, oh well. I really want a fei feng as well as the bichirs. I plan on doing the shipping solo, but just thought I would give others an opportunity to join in.

If people dont trust me, im on MFK as well in that same thread. Have almost 1k posts if that means anything.

rich_one

Members
I trust you, Greg, and I'd actually be in on it, but when I looked at the stock list, just not really anything there I want.

Hopefully you get a dance partner, but whether you do or not, I sure hope you get some cool fish and you post up some pics of 'em!

-Rich

Greg31

Members
I dont believe so. If you click the link I think they are in California.

I am located in southern maryland (brandywine/upper marlboro) but would be willing to meet somewhere to help with this shipping cost.

Prince

The ONE who is The ONE
Before you order go check out H.O.T. I think they had ansorgii Bichirs about that size listed as Fat head bichirs for 69.00. I am not positive though but it may be worth the 1 hr road trip.

Or ask Sarah nicely to take a picture of them. They were on the far column with the "monster" fish.

Greg31

Members
Yeah, I remember them. They didnt really look like ansorgii to me. Not sure what they were but I would describe them as large and darker senegals.

Greg31

Members
Before you order go check out H.O.T. I think they had ansorgii Bichirs about that size listed as Fat head bichirs for 69.00. I am not positive though but it may be worth the 1 hr road trip.

Or ask Sarah nicely to take a picture of them. They were on the far column with the "monster" fish.

Looked up what people sometime call them. Looks like some people call weeksii, fat head bichir.

The place I want to order from also has them for $60. Almost similar priced.

Prince

The ONE who is The ONE
No these deffinately weren't Senegalus to big and too striped to be Senegalus.

Posted via mobile.capitalcichlids.org