• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Snakes

golsama

Corresponding Secretary
There are quite a few members that do. I personally do not have snakes yet (rental agreement) but I do keep lots of other reptiles. I breed leopard geckos and am starting to breed (fingers crossed) created geckos. I also have a blue tongue skink, turtles, and a bearded dragon. I plan to have snakes in the future though.

Any pics of yours?

Sent from my VS985 4G using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

Jeff721

Members
Here are most of mine.

Bellatrix
I37Xpgn.jpg

Madame Mim
XQvMzWj.jpg

BlackJack
rXKZNS1.jpg

V5mSSo5.jpg

AANVNmz.jpg

Sprinkles
cC4s870.jpg

Frosty
P2hLsVQ.jpg

Mr. Fox
caUvM66.jpg

dLxdObR.jpg

Wednesday
DpOdA3w.jpg

Caramac
Rd8pcVa.jpg

xny89

Administrator
Staff member
Very cool snakes. Used to keep my son's corn and various king snakes when he was away at college. That white snake is really something - never seen anything like that before.

rich_one

Members
Used to keep snakes long time ago. Haven't had any in many years. We do have a bearded dragon named Draco though.

-Rich

nice balls!:blush:
i have quite a few snakes at my place in pa; kind of runs the gamut from ball pythons and cornsnakes to cobras and rattlesnakes.
i don't really get into the morphs and variants, other than having an albino and bloodred corn. highlight of the collection, in my opinion anyway, is a 6' mexican west coast rattlesnake (crotalus basiliscus).

Localzoo

Board of Directors
nice balls!:blush:
i have quite a few snakes at my place in pa; kind of runs the gamut from ball pythons and cornsnakes to cobras and rattlesnakes.
i don't really get into the morphs and variants, other than having an albino and bloodred corn. highlight of the collection, in my opinion anyway, is a 6' mexican west coast rattlesnake (crotalus basiliscus).

????? What ????? Please elaborate. How did you acquire these etc...

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

Andrewtfw

Global Moderators

Not sure if he went this route, but venomous is legal to own & sell in PA. The Hamburg, PA show is one of the larger shows where "hot" (venomous) can be purchased.

Sent from my VS985 4G using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

used to own a pet store, which specialized in reptiles, from 2002-2006. not only do i have some leftover from that, but i made many connections there and through expos and such. i don't really focus too much on any one genus per se, but i just seem to have acquired a lot of crotalus and naja over the years. as far as where to acquire them, best bet is always northern berks; a reptile expo held roughly every-other month in hamburg pa. it's important to remember though that while this is all 100% legal in pennsylvania, virginia's laws governing "dangerous wildlife" are administered at the county level and i don't believe that any in northern virginia are too very accommodating. maryland, i have no idea about. another option for acquiring these things is kingsnake.com classifieds. and, of course, it helps to know people who are breeding or importing. i used to do a bit of both before i semi-relocated.