• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

WANT TO BUY: Canister Filter!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Greengirl

Members
Hi Fish,

I didn't try to gouge you. Fluval 404s cost around $200. My local lfs has tons of their parts for sale if you ever need them. You may be able to find replacement parts for the filter you did get at Congressional Aquarium as well. I'm going to buy the replacement part today anyway, I just didn't have time to get it before. Hope your filter works well for you.

Acpape0

Members
Hi Fish,

I didn't try to gouge you. Fluval 404s cost around $200. My local lfs has tons of their parts for sale if you ever need them. You may be able to find replacement parts for the filter you did get at Congressional Aquarium as well. I'm going to buy the replacement part today anyway, I just didn't have time to get it before. Hope your filter works well for you.

A true lady.... My rebuttal in her shoes would have had a few %#*^&$$&@&$$!!! in it

Just sayin

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

fish

Banned
Hi Fish,

Thank you. And like i said, i did not research it at first (my fault) and did not realize. You are a very nice person for being so chill about it :)

npbarca

Members
Dude calm down. For real. You are acting like someone MY age constantly patrolling each post i make and adding your 2 cents which is not needed. Cmon man cant you just cut me some slack jeez.

It is an open forum, and when someone acts rudely, especially to members who are only trying to help, people do get upset. We have had some issues with people judging and complaining about people's prices, so members who are on the forum often do not take it lightly when we see someone being completely rude to a fellow member. Its just how it works.

zackcrack00

Members
It is an open forum, and when someone acts rudely, especially to members who are only trying to help, people do get upset. We have had some issues with people judging and complaining about people's prices, so members who are on the forum often do not take it lightly when we see someone being completely rude to a fellow member. Its just how it works.

+1

Acpape0

Members
Now don't take it the wrong way I am a born and bred union man. If something or someone is wrong or out of line. I speak up regardless of it being via Internet or in person. Every action has a reaction. There is no acceptable reason to be rude to someone attempting to help you,period, End of conversation. My six year old knows this so I am sure you do also.

jonclark96

Past CCA President
Glad you found your filter. Let's end this thread before folks get in trouble. Remember, the CCA is a community of fishkeepers with similar interests, not just an internet forum.

Jon

Status
Not open for further replies.