• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Need Fish GONE!!!- PA 17055 Pick Up!

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

mshill90

Look, if you're actually interested in the fish and want to ask questions, I have no problem answering them.. but I'm not going to answer questions just because you want to be a jerk and keep asking them.

The cubans were bought from John... but they were not paired when I bought them, and the Severums he said were paired. I haven't had any eggs or anything that looks like breeding, so I don't know if they are really paired or not.

I don't know how that constitutes as "a lot" of my fish.

I was not trying to be defensive, I was just stating that he's free to contact me because obviously the thread is here. I however am not going to contact him and tell him I'm selling them. In that case, I guess I should call Rapps too, and everyone else I got fish from.

I don't post on this site for this exact reason.. people want to start drama, when all I want to do is SELL MY FISH..

Jim5190

Members
Hey MshIll90 I am going to start Breeding Cubans and I was wondering if you can tell me all the Info i need to know about what temp is best for them, do I need to put a divider in after they breed so the male doesnt kill the female and anything else you can tell me. I am new to this site and having a hard time finding out info on the right things to do to make sure i have the right idea on breeding them. Amy Info you can give me would Be Great thanks hope to here from ya

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
Staff member
Okay guys, Lets calm down or I will close this thread.

If someone is trying to sell fish, let them sell them fish.

And Mshill90, this is not the first time you have posted that you don't like our club. Why are you here then.
People will ask blood lines if they are interested. If I was looking for new blood to add to a group I would ask these questions. I would want to make sure the fish did not come from my line.

M

mshill90

Okay guys, Lets calm down or I will close this thread.

If someone is trying to sell fish, let them sell them fish.

And Mshill90, this is not the first time you have posted that you don't like our club. Why are you here then.
People will ask blood lines if they are interested. If I was looking for new blood to add to a group I would ask these questions. I would want to make sure the fish did not come from my line.

Exactly... IF they are interested, NOT because they want to cause drama.

That is the point that I was trying to make.. I would post on here if it wasn't always drama about every little thing.

M

mshill90

Also for sale:

M/F pair WC from Columbia- Motoro Stingrays. 12"+ $500 obo.

Bought from ECZS

Male is the light on in front.. Female is the one on top of everyone.

IMG_0751.jpg

Plenipotentiary-at-large
The only drama on this thread...

...is what you created. Truly. To pretend otherwise is just that...

M

mshill90

How about the false map turtles,who did you get them from? How big are the WC Severums.

The False maps came from a breeder in Lancaster a little over a year ago.. says the person I got them from. I don't think he was legit breeder, as he called them Mississippi Maps, which they are not.

The Severums..The male is 5" and the female 4"

Plenipotentiary-at-large
I'll post where I please

Please, if you are NOT interested, leave the thread alone.

I could say the same thing about you and the CCA forum, or are these not your words:

I don't post on this site for this exact reason.. people want to start drama, when all I want to do is SELL MY FISH.

You're the one that weighed in with the hypersensitive petulance and name-calling. You want to see a real "jerk' I'm only too happy to oblige.

M

mshill90

I could say the same thing about you and the CCA forum, or are these not your words:

I don't post on this site for this exact reason.. people want to start drama, when all I want to do is SELL MY FISH.

You're the one that weighed in with the hypersensitive petulance and name-calling. You want to see a real "jerk' I'm only too happy to oblige.

Dude, just stop already.

mscichlid

Founder
If the members of CCA want any of these fish, please contact the seller by the means provided.

Seller if you don't like the members of this forum, please don't post your items for sale here anymore.

I will now close this post because I don't want to deal with this crap at all.

M

mshill90

If the members of CCA want any of these fish, please contact the seller by the means provided.

Seller if you don't like the members of this forum, please don't post your items for sale here anymore.

I never said I didn't like the members on this forum.. rather the direction things get carried to for no reason. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.