• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Flourite tank breeding

ErnieG

Members
Here we have eggs from my blue ram pair in my 20 gallon planted tank, here we go Becca lol I guess they are happy. Hope you guys enjoy.

image.jpg

Becca

Members
Awesome. I hope they raise them.

I'm surprised they laid where they did. They usually prefer a very smooth surface. Mine always lay on a piece of frosted glass I have that fell out of the original background decoration for my fluval edge. They choose it over slate, river rocks, etc.

ErnieG

Members
Lol, I took a closer look and these are not eggs but actually wigglers. They laid these guys out of site and then chose to put the babies on the driftwood.

Becca

Members
Lol, I took a closer look and these are not eggs but actually wigglers. They laid these guys out of site and then chose to put the babies on the driftwood.

That is AWESOME. Mine seem to go between eating the wigglers and scattering them willy nilly throughout the tank.

ErnieG

Members
These guys seem to be good parents but who knows what going to happen to the fry, between the zebra danios and the pair of Viejita apistogramma the chances of survival are slim. I may put the fry in my half planted 10 gallon tank.