• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Planted 20gallon

Localzoo

Board of Directors
:(
I've started to buy stuff for the rack sooo lets see if i can build an awesome rack....so when you decide to do that I can help you.
If he takes a bat to the tank do that to his movies or tv lol. (not trying to store shhht just an eye for an eye)

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

Becca

Members
he does have a point, I am getting a little out of hand... I mean, maybe I should try furnishing my living room before I get another fish tank :p.

Becca

Members
Back on topic

Seriously, though, the Planted 20 gallon that this thread is ACTUALLY about looks awesome.

If my plants haven't killed anything by the May meeting, I'll get back in touch to see if there's any you could use for your additional dirted tanks.

ErnieG

Members
Seriously, though, the Planted 20 gallon that this thread is ACTUALLY about looks awesome.

If my plants haven't killed anything by the May meeting, I'll get back in touch to see if there's any you could use for your additional dirted tanks.

Ok thanks Becca, I going to post a pic of the progress. We actually have a nice amount of growth.

ErnieG

Members
Some nice growth from the flourite tank, I actually trim the ludwigia in this tank and put in my newly dirted 20 and you can't even tell that I trim it. That's how much growth I'm getting from this tank.

image.jpg

ErnieG

Members
I have fish In this tank but they never show up in the pics. Stocking list
10 zebra danios
Pair of blue rams
Breeding pair of apistogramma Viejita
Albino bushy nose pleco

Becca

Members
I think you should swap out the danios for some Eques pencilfish. Your Apistos will thank you and you'll have a fish that sits still long enough to photograph.

ErnieG

Members
I think you should swap out the danios for some Eques pencilfish. Your Apistos will thank you and you'll have a fish that sits still long enough to photograph.

Thanks Becca, I didn't think of that. I wanted the apistos to come out so I put the danios in and now my Viejita female has eggs in the coconut hut.