• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Red isletas potential!

spazmattik

Members
There was a whole lot of funny business going on behind the log last night. Hoping to come home to eggs! Just picked these guys up off the wet spot group buy. They were suppose to be 2" but ended up being every bit of 4" and didnt take long to pair off. Fingers crossed

Sent from my SPH-L710 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

uploadfromtaptalk1395755790710.jpg

spazmattik

Members
Thanks guys. I think they are my favorite fish now lol.

Yes it was an awesome deal Andrew. Only thing that sucks is i wanted to grow them out with the other fish i got but whatever. 100% satisfied.

Drew i have two others im still looking to move. I gave dibs to Terrell but if he doesnt want them.. but if you dont have room I will keep you in mind for fry.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

Wet spot hooked it up on the group order my 2" fish ended up being 4+ also. I will be ordering from them again. Sick of ordering 2" fish and getting a fish <1". Its happened more times than I care to remember.

Sent from my SCH-S960L using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

dogofwar

CCA Members
It's always best to breed stuff like that at 4" vs. big ones. They should be good parents!

Good thing about 1" red devils is that they'll be 3-4" red devils in no time flat :)

Matt

spazmattik

Members
Thanks Jon.

Oh, and spawn confirmed! :) eggs were extremely difficult to see the way they positioned them on the driftwood. I had to peel back the corner of my background and stick my head between the tank and the wall just to get a peak.

spazmattik

Members
Thanks Dan.

Very tempting but I have to pull the drawbridge and close the gates for a while. haha. I was downsizing before AM2 and did a pretty good job...then went crazy.

I paid 10 each for them. I will sell both to you for 10 and take the hit, but heres the kicker. One of them is a little different looking. Kind of lacking a tail before the tail fin. I'm guessing it was a deformity or possibly an attack on it while younger? Upside is the nice looking one was the best looking of the four before the others paired up and started showing off their colors.

blkmjk

Members
Let me see if I can move some stuff out I need to kinda do the same thing my self I will let you know if I can make room.

Drew

spazmattik

Members
Well this didn't turn out so good. Woke up this morning to some serious domestic violence. Looked like it started shortly after flipping on the lights so I think a pleco may have eaten the wigglers overnight.. I know the parents just moved them. They may have eaten them for all I know.. . Anywho, I got the divider up before any real damage was done. Hopefully they can try again soon.