• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Tomorrow auction item

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
Staff member
Once again I have a couple sheets of foam from our friend Hans for the auction tomorrow. Just got it tonight.

Just letting you know.
I also have another nice item. I will leave that as a suprise.

chris_todd

Members
Once again I have a couple sheets of foam from our friend Hans for the auction tomorrow. Just got it tonight.

Just letting you know.
I also have another nice item. I will leave that as a suprise.

Geez, and I thought I got enough out of the ATM today... maybe not, LOL.

Does the club take check, credit card, or PayPal to check out? All joking aside, that's a serious question. Chris' stand may go for quite a bit, and it sounds like you have a pricey surprise!

Does the club take check, credit card, or PayPal to check out? All joking aside, that's a serious question. Chris' stand may go for quite a bit, and it sounds like you have a pricey surprise!

I guess you need atleast a hundred to bid against you for the foam:)

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
Staff member

A Check from a member is always excepted.

chris_todd

Members
I guess you need atleast a hundred to bid against you for the foam:)

LOL, no I got my foam last meeting, so unless it's the black 10 ppi, I won't be bidding on it. :) It's just that Chris' stand will go for quite a few bucks, and I am guessing the Hans surprise has something to do with Discus, which means $$$$. :D

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
Staff member
Okay, so the only reason I said suprise was it was in the truck and I did not feel like walking out. lol

Sorry, not fish.

It is a brand new Milwaukee Instruments
PH Meter. Model SM101

A quick look on the internet shows this from around $75 and up I believe. Anyway, its new in the box.

If Discus Hans trusts it for his Discus, it must be good.
lol

Bid High and bid often.
another fine donation from Discus Hans.

emartin

Members
Okay, so the only reason I said suprise was it was in the truck and I did not feel like walking out. lol

Sorry, not fish.

It is a brand new Milwaukee Instruments
PH Meter. Model SM101

A quick look on the internet shows this from around $75 and up I believe. Anyway, its new in the box.

If Discus Hans trusts it for his Discus, it must be good.
lol

Bid High and bid often.
another fine donation from Discus Hans.
http://www.milwaukeetesters.com/SM101.html

SM101
Specifications: Range 0.00 - 14.00 pH
SM101.jpg
Resolution 0.01 pH Accuracy ± 0.01 pH Calibration Manual 2 points Temp. Compensation Manual Battery type/life 1 x 9V / 300 hours Environment 0 – 50°C/95% RH Max Dimensions 80 x 145 x 35 mm Portable pH meter for quick and reliable measurements

• Cloth junction electrode with 1 meter cable
  • Manual calibration
  • Large and easy to read display