• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

AquaMania 2 Marketplace Pre-Sale List

Forester

Members
Hello,

This is a list of items that are for sale now and will be for sale at the AquaMania 2 Marketplace.

I will be adding more items when I have time to add them.

If you are interested in anything that is for sale please contact me via Private Message (PM).

If you would like any pictures please PM me and I will post them as soon as possible.

I will entertain reasonable offers.

Thanks,

Lucas

Aquamania marketplace list 1.jpg

i have a different question, where did you find a double metal stand that holds 2 125 gallon tanks? that would solve a big issue i ma having right now......

i have a different question, where did you find a double metal stand that holds 2 125 gallon tanks? that would solve a big issue i ma having right now......

The best way is to have it made in an iron shop. I had one made to stack two 75 gal years ago and it was the best thing I've done. It wasn't expensive, around $50 over a decade ago. Make sure you have the two front vertical iron angles turn outward so you can slide the lower tank in, and enough clearance above the lower tank to fit HOBs and hood light.