• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

FS: Frontosa Kipili x3 and Ruby green x1

Thlim

Members
frontsa.jpg

I was too busy with school and work, couldn't take care of these guys like before. My tank isn't cleaned and it's dirty right now.. :(
need to sell these guys to start a new tank so I'm looking for new home for these guys.
I have 3 frontosa and they are about 5in, 4in, and 2.5in size. also have one ruby green(victoria lake) cichlid. I'm asking $50 for everything.
It's PICK-UP only and zip code is 21228

Thank you!! :))

Jefft

Members
frontsa.jpg

I was too busy with school and work, couldn't take care of these guys like before. My tank isn't cleaned and it's dirty right now.. :(
need to sell these guys to start a new tank so I'm looking for new home for these guys.
I have 3 frontosa and they are about 5in, 4in, and 2.5in size. also have one ruby green(victoria lake) cichlid. I'm asking $50 for everything.
It's PICK-UP only and zip code is 21228

Thank you!! :))

Does that mean you are selling this tank if so what is the gallon rating and how much are you looking for?

Thlim

Members
Does that mean you are selling this tank if so what is the gallon rating and how much are you looking for?

It's 75 gallon fish tank. I'm just trying to change my tank as a planted tank but if you are interested and looking for about this size of tank, let me know :))