• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Tanks for sale.

blkmjk

Members
I have tanks for sale/trade

I am looking for a moderately priced fx5 or equivalent canister to add to one of my tanks. Or 2 ac110's.

2) 10 gallon tanks with lights and hoods 20$ each
1) 10 gallon just tank 5$
1) 29 gallon tank just tank 20$
1) 29 gallon tank stand and hood 40$ I want to sell it together.
Stand is home built nicely. Finished cabinet over 2x4, s. The light is custom as well 3 bulbs. Back is black. I will put pics up tonight of all available tanks. Nothing is in like new condition because all pieces were all bought used.

No filters available at this time. If your a CCA member and are interested in something buy one get one free of equal value. I need this stuff gone.

240-372-0601
Text or pm is best to reach me during the day. I go out of town next week and the only day I am available is Friday. Until the 17th of May. Thanks guys/gals.

Drew

Acpape0

Members
Have you thought about trying a different brand filter ....
I own a fx5 and a sunsun 304 b.. To be completely honest I am not impressed with my fx5. I would take the sunsun over the fx5 any day of the week and it has a built in uv sterilizer. You can buy them on eBay or up at "that fist place" in pa. They sell for under $100 on eBay and come with a surface skimmer and spray bar.
Here is a link
Look at this on eBay:

200 Gallon Aquarium Canister Filter UV 9w UV Sterilizer Fish Tank SUNSUN HW-304B

http://bit.ly/1nWa49c

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app