• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

tanks for sale cheap

10 gallon drilled $8 each 500 avail.
20 gallon long drilled $10 each 200 avail
30 gallon breeders same footprint as 40 breeders but 12" high $28
75 avail.
45 breeder $28 60 avail.
50 gallon tanks need to get measurements he had made for his fishroom $30
He has over a 1000 tanks will have more to list as I talk to him thanks
I have 10 20 gallons avail now and I am going to pick up tanks again Saturday so let me know if interested this week
Also have 6 45 breeders non drilled same price and they are avail. now for pick up or I will be in Philadelphia on Saturday Please pm me if your interested thanks

These are not the ones posted here before these are not painted the ones.on the craigslist ad are painted and really dirty these are from a wholesaler a little dirty but clean nice they are for breeders I wouldn't put in my living room minimal scratches I only saw one scratch on the 100s of tanks I looked at Saturday I'll try to get pics if your an Ecc member also you can pm 18Fisher he picked up 6 45 breeders and was very happy thanks

Becca

Members
These are not the ones posted here before these are not painted the ones.on the craigslist ad are painted and really dirty these are from a wholesaler a little dirty but clean nice they are for breeders I wouldn't put in my living room minimal scratches I only saw one scratch on the 100s of tanks I looked at Saturday I'll try to get pics if your an Ecc member also you can pm 18Fisher he picked up 6 45 breeders and was very happy thanks

Wow, that's crazy that there was another hundreds of tanks listing. Nice find.

I wish I had a rack put together!

I misread the original post and thought you were picking them up from Philly on Saturday.

I am getting them from Philly but it's not the same guy where I go it's not to nice of a neighborhood lol thank god I'm a giant and scary looking

Here's a bad pic of what they all look like these rare the bottom.drilled I sealed for a.freind
Second pic shows the pvc on right where it's drilled pretty good idea I thought.

securedownload-6.jpg

securedownload-7.jpg

Last edited:

Becca

Members
I am getting them from Philly but it's not the same guy where I go it's not to nice of a neighborhood lol thank god I'm a giant and scary looking

I'll be in Philly Saturday, too, but not doing anything fishy (unless we visit my sister in Fish Town). My job is to occupy my mom for the day so she doesn't discover the workings of a party at my parents' place in Havertown.

Pretty sure if my parents catch me feeding my fish addiction on this visit (outside of opening their pond for the spring) I'm going to be in BIG trouble.