• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

FS: Bearded Dragon plus Habitat

rich_one

Members
I have an adult bearded dragon. I have no idea of it's age. We acquired it as an adult male, but I don't know much about them, so I am just taking that as truth from it's previous owner. Everything that is included in this offer:

Bearded dragon
Glass cage habitat w/ screen top
Dual bulb heat lamp fixture w/ night mode bulb
Climbing or basking driftwood
water and food bowls
heat rock (or rocks)
Any leftover food and substrate
Any other related extras

This bearded dragon has been in my son's room for a couple of years, and is not an animal that I had been taking care of personally, so I am unsure if there are other extras from what is listed above. Basically, all of the above, and anything else lying around related to it is yours. Asking $100 for everything. Feel free to ask questions, but I'll tell you now I don't know much more than what I've already mentioned. Only selling because my son is moving out soon, he's not taking the dragon with him, and I'm not interested in inheriting it as my pet. Also posting this on Craigslist and probably MFK. Thanks.

-Rich

P.S. I took the pic below through the screen top. I hope it is good enough. I am willing to get more pics if a serious buyer really needs it, but honestly, my son's room is a pig sty, and I do not enjoy being in it. So please be serious if you make me do that. :wacko:

Bearded Dragon.jpg

DiscusnAfricans

Past President
Bearded dragons are great pets, I had a pair for a few years that laid eggs for me a few times. They're very personable, not aggressive, and don't require a ton of maintenance. I only got rid of mine because their space meant one less fish tank for me.

I can't claim to be anything near an expert, but if you have any general questions, let me know. Good luck with the sale.

rich_one

Members
Thanks... I have no doubt I could probably take care of him and give him a good life, but much like you, what I see is an opportunity to move him for more fish stuff! LOL... used to keep snakes back in the day, but just not much of a reptile guy anymore.

-Rich

rich_one

Members
Eyeballing it, I'd call it approx. 40 breeder aquarium sized, though it's an actual reptile enclosure. I can take some measurements tonight and post the actual measurements.

-Rich

chriscoli

Administrator
nah, I don't really have the space and time to properly do it right at the moment. Maybe someday, though!