• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

FS: Large and Rare Goby

zackcrack00

Members
Eleotris picta! I've had him for a long time now but I need to use my 75-gallon for another project. He will eat 20-30 1.5-2.5" goldfish/night if you let him. He usually hunts at night and you need to put him with fish 2/3 his size or larger. He's proven to eat fish 5-6" long, so be careful of tankmates. He is roughly 12" long and gets fed around 40 fish/week. At most pet stores this feeding cost averages to about $3-4/week. More than most but worth the feed cost. I paid $60 but am asking $30. He also likes to be in these 12" caves (made by David [HoleyRockofTex]). I have three. If you buy the fish, I'll give you all three for $10. If not, $10/each. Someone please give this guy a great home.

I am open to trades for heaters, AC filters, air pumps, and other things. Let me know what you have.

goby

do you still have the eleotris picta for sale? i was interested in it when you first posted but didn't have a spot for it.