• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Geophagus altifrons

Acpape0

Members
I am changing directions in my 180g. as much as I hate to let these guys go, I want to turn this tank back into a African tank. It is a group of 5 geophagus altifrons. They get along great , lots of flashing all day. You must have a sand substrate. These do get large. (Relative to other geos) they have been feed nls thier whole life.
As much as I like to give stuff away the wife says I have to charge so $175 for the group... This is what I paid a year ago. With that said I am changing the tank into a African cichlid tank so full / partial trades for adult peacock and haps are possible. Anyone who has seen these guys will speak as to thier beauty

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

F8LBITE

Members
Altifrons are awesome fish. They are peaceful and have gorgeous fins with long streamers. Whoever buys them can put me down for some fry.

Acpape0

Members
Thx .... As far as I know no one in the club breeds them and that video does not do them justice
They have been in the tank with a large arowana, ray, and a oscar and never got a scratch .... Perfect for for large species amazon tank and never stop sifting sand

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app