• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

The ORIGINAL CCAFFL Week 12

fischfan13

Banned
One more week left in the regular season and there is a little bit of a playoff picture presenting itself.
HowYOUdoin'?, Love Canal Mutants and the Prancing Peacocks will all be involved in the playoffs. There is one more spot left in Division 1. Rockville Road Rage controls their own destiny. Defeat HowYOUdoin'? and they are in the playoffs...a loss by RRR and a win by the Predators over TheOtherRedheadGirl and the Predators slide into the final spot.
In Division 2 the winner of the Cheatin' *******s and SOMD Blue Crabs are in the playoffs. If DHusk's Destroyers beats the PP's then they are in.
If the Big Boys win, the DD's lose and the CB's and SOMD do not finish in a tie then the BB's are in.
There is one scenario where I am not sure of the tiebreakers:
There is no tie in the CB-SOMD matchup.
DD's lose and BB's lose. DD and the loser of the CB-SOMD matchup would finish with identical records...being new in this league I am assuming the difference in points scored vs given up might be the tie-breaker.

Here are the up-to-date standings:

Division 1

HowYOUdoin'? 9-3-0
Love Canal Mutants 8-4-0
Rockville Road Rage 7-5-0
Predators 6-6-0
TheOtherRedHeadGirl 4-8-0
Super Red Emperor's 3-9-0

Division 2

Prancing Peacocks 8-4-0
Cheatin *******s 6-6-0
SOMD Blue Crabs 6-6-0
DHusk'd Destroyers 6-6-0
Big Boys 5-7-0
Maryland Steel Beast 4-8-0

DiscusnAfricans

Past President
Crazy playoff scenarios. Victor Cruz gave me a serious scare last night. Glad to clinch a week out though, don't need any more nail biters.

Where's Ricky's team in all of those scenarios?

mrkillie

Members
It seems that Bill is thinking that there will be 3 teams from each division...not necessarily. It shakes out more like this.....I believe Rockville Road Rage is all but clinched-no way any team will outscore them by 160+ points (or is there?), and Predators are essentially win and in, and could still be in if D'Husk loses. Loser of Blue Crabs and Cheaters is essentially out, but the winner is not necessarily in. D'Husk, with a big enough win, could realistically jump as high as the 5 seed. Big Boys can make it by winning and scoring about 400 points coupled with Predators and D'Husk losing. Oh what a tangled web......

fischfan13

Banned
It seems that Bill is thinking that there will be 3 teams from each division...not necessarily. It shakes out more like this.....I believe Rockville Road Rage is all but clinched-no way any team will outscore them by 160+ points (or is there?), and Predators are essentially win and in, and could still be in if D'Husk loses. Loser of Blue Crabs and Cheaters is essentially out, but the winner is not necessarily in. D'Husk, with a big enough win, could realistically jump as high as the 5 seed. Big Boys can make it by winning and scoring about 400 points coupled with Predators and D'Husk losing. Oh what a tangled web......

Thanks for the clarification, Joel. I indeed thought that it was Division winner and 2nd and 3rd from each division...not Division winners and then the four best teams no matter which division.