• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

FS: Young Burundi Frontosa, couple extras

davidhusker

Members
I haven't been messing with my fish much, but my group keeps on spawning. These guys aren't technically fry, they're a little bigger, probably 6-8 months old but I don't remember exactly. Trying to shut down a couple tanks before winter, just added some sub-adult frotosa to my group so next year should be a good one for spawns again.

Anyhow if you're interested PLEASE use PM. I am not on the forums as much as I used to, but will get the email from PM to reply back.

I am in Cecil County in Perryville, I am willing to Bag them and meet around the Maryland House (mm 83 on I95) if that would work better, or feel free to come pick up.

I am selling in groups of 6, which is a good number for a group. Feel free to buy 12 or 18 :)

Batch A
1.5" ~6-8 months old
6 for $45
I have 18 available

Batch B
1" ~3-4 months old
6 for $35
Only have the 6 (the others were all Batch A's dinner I guess)

I also am trying to get rid of a couple others
(2) Taiwan Reef Adults $5 each. I bought them from Cichlids Are Special as males a while back. They sort of show color but cannot say if they are male or female and so I just need to get them off my hands. Ideally they'd be good for someone that has a male already or females and see what happens...

I have a large 7" Adult burundi frontosa that is 7-8 years old. I think its male, but hear me out. For the past year and a half he's had an issue which makes him unable to freely swim around. He can swim, but 90% of the day he just rests on the bottom of the tank. He eats fine, is not sick in any way shape or form, and has been this way for a long time. I removed him from my breeding group, and he's in a 125 with the T.Reefs. If someone is interested in taking him off my hands, he's a great fish to look at. Free to whomever. Obviously he'd still eat small fish under 2" so be careful. Just need to get my 125 shut down and cannot fathom killing him since he's healthy (aside from swimming issue).

Thanks

davidhusker

Members
The male of my young group is 1 year old and is 4" and has been in a 125gallon his whole life. They aren't super fast but they aren't slow either.