• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Participating in November CCA Member Group Buys?

Are You Participating in November CCA Group Buys?

• Yes - got my orders in!

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • Yes - planning to order soon

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • No - Why?

Votes: 14 58.3%

• Total voters

Leffler817

CCA Members
I have purchased fish from Mike's before. Jen was a great person to deal with, but I have no tank space at this time. :(

spazmattik

Members
order is in with Dan.. crossing another amphilophus off my list!

checked stock with Jen and submitted my order but nothing back yet. will probably call tomorrow

dogofwar

CCA Members
Confirmed my order with Dan: A pair of H. cyanoguttatus and some C. sajica...

CCA Members: This is a great opportunity to get fish from two awesome vendors,,,and save some money doing it.

If you're interested in something but not sure about what it is, whether it will fit in, etc., just ask on the forum :)

Check out their lists and get your order in soon.

Ordering from our supporting vendors/sponsors is how we repay them for supporting the club.

Matt

golsama

Corresponding Secretary
I just sent an email to check the availability of some fish. If they have them I'll be participating with Mike's.

Sent from my VS980 4G using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

Localzoo

Board of Directors
I just sent an email to check the availability of some fish. If they have them I'll be participating with Mike's.

Sent from my VS980 4G using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

Nice!

I'm guessing we are no where near free shipping lol

Or we have a large number of procrastinators. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

blkmjk

Members
I want some stuff from Dan but I have to get my duckies in a row first. I will have to hold off. Which sux because of practically free shipping.

Drew

TMSB805

Members
Limited space, possible move, and new baby due any day all have me hesitant to pull the trigger. Plus Jeff has some fish that I've been searching for on his list. Guess I have a few hours left to make a decision.

verbal

CCA Members
A lot of tempting fish, but I still have to make some progress on the fish room in the new house before adding tanks/fish

DiscusnAfricans

Past President
I'm in the same boat as Jesse, I need to get the fishroom in better order before I get any more new fish. They both have tempting stuff, but I'll have to wait for now.

Anybody interested should jump in, group buys are a great opportunity to get nice groups of fish with reduced shipping costs!

dogofwar

CCA Members
Even if it's just a bag or two of fish, it's well worth it to participate.

Find something on the list you like...and get your order in soon :)

Matt

Anybody interested should jump in, group buys are a great opportunity to get nice groups of fish with reduced shipping costs!

jonclark96

Past CCA President
I'm getting a group of bocourti. You don't see them around all that often. I know they get big, but I've got room in my 180 for them to grow out.