• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

FS-Angels, community fish, and puffers

bl00

Members
My girlfriend is getting out of the hobby and wants to start stripping down her tanks.
She has two angels, not sure on the species but one is platinum albino (tinfoil texture with red eyes), and one silver with black stripes (not altum). They breed about once a month, so we want to keep them together. The tank also has around 8 neon tetras and a handful of peppered and bronze cory cats. Community fish are free to a good home.

She's also taking down her puffer tank, 2 figure 8's about 1.5 years old. They get along great in their 30 gallon now but tend to eat non-puffer tank mates.

We're located in Towson, MD. I can get pictures of any of the fish on request.

bl00

Members
Bumpity

Been busy acquiring some wheels and a job...finally getting around to putting some pics of the angels and puffers up.

DSC_0043 (3).jpg

DSC_0028 (4).jpg

DSC_0205.jpg

DSC_0075 (3).jpg

Prince

The ONE who is The ONE
How much for the entire 30 set up with the figure 8s?

Posted via mobile.capitalcichlids.org

MAV75

Members
Hey Dan,
I tried to PM you, I think your inbox is full, the message got bounced back to me. Can I come get the angels on Sunday late afternoon/early evening?