• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Anthony M Horos speaks Jan 24th at the CCY

blkmjk

Members
Wife's birthday is the day after. Don't think I will be able to slip up there for this. Dang it!

Drew

JasonC

Members
most likely gonna have to miss the meeting this saturday... this would be a real good replacement... and I had to miss Tony's talk here... so double-plus-good!

Tony

Alligator Snapping Turtle/Past Pres
Thanks guys. :)

Been off the grid for a while up in Massachusetts since Christmas.

I'm updating my talk a bit to include some shots from the fish room.. auto-water-changing, wild discus video, etc. Should be a fun time if anyone wants to make the trip.

Cheers.

johnscottant

Members
Yes CCA family if you can come please come we would love to have you and we will make sure your time with us is fun (how could it not be with Tony there), you are well fed and there are some great cichlids and items in our auction. Its a nice drive (ask Matt Quinn who has done 2 presentations and a judging gig for us) and its all free. Besides you guys have bragging rights on us after beating us down at the Clash of the Cichlids show last year LOL! See you guys soon!!

Tony

Awesome pic!

Thanks again, Maria, Rachel and Chris!

10914810_10204494443613753_6245466072654628172_o.jpg

Tony

I talked to Scott yesterday and we have decided to postpone the meeting to next weekend (Saturday January 31). With the prospect of snow, too many folks driving a decent clip to risk having it tomorrow.

Sorry for the inconvenience. Hope to see you next weekend.

Cheers.

mchambers

Former CCA member
Good call. Sounds like it is going to be a mess.

Edit: By "mess", I mean the weather, and not your presentation, Tony! :)

Last edited: