• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

1 $ a gallon sale

Harleyrider5

Members
Looks like Petsmart is trying to get in on the act. I saw an ad for them doing a 1 $ a gallon sale only on 10's and 20 gallon tanks

Sent from my SCH-I200PP using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

Harleyrider5

Members
Oh really I didnt look at the dates. Ive never seen petsmart do the 1 $ a gallon sale

spazmattik

Members
I think they jumped on board last year but its on limited tanks like you said. If they really want to one up petco they could do a sale on lids for them or add 75 gallons to the list :p

Harleyrider5

Members
I agree. A sale on lids would be awesome. I sucks when we pay 10 $ for a 10gallon tank then spend almost 30$ on a lid

lkelly

Members
Has anyone tried to take a 40 breeder, disassemble, and then make lids with the front/back pieces of glass? I would assume that the dimensions would be close (I haven't measured).

verbal

CCA Members
Has anyone tried to take a 40 breeder, disassemble, and then make lids with the front/back pieces of glass? I would assume that the dimensions would be close (I haven't measured).

I have a lot of disassembled 20s that I am using for lids :)

Pet Supplies Plus is doing a dollar/gallon on Aqueon tanks. They include 29s and 55s, but I don't think they have 40s.

I have a lot of disassembled 20s that I am using for lids :)

Pet Supplies Plus is doing a dollar/gallon on Aqueon tanks. They include 29s and 55s, but I don't think they have 40s.
Pet Supplies is not doing 40B's, but at least they are Aqueon tanks not crappy Tetra tanks like PetCo. Wish they would do 75's though.