• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

COMING SOON.....CCAFFL '11!

mrkillie

Members
But before I go ahead and open up the league, if anyone who has played the last couple years has any suggestions for changes, now is the time to speak out! Kinda like the NFL Rules committee. If you make a suggestion and there are no major arguments against it, and if it is doable, I will make the changes before opening up the league.

As we did last year, i will invite the prior year's participants to join first, then open it up for any newcomers if any spots remain. If your e-mail address is in your yahoo account, you will get an invite; if not, get it in there so you will get the notice. There are 12 spots in the league, and I really don't want to let it get any bigger than that. 12 seems to be the magic number as far as keeping it interesting, allowing teams to adjust to injuries through the year, etc. However, I would not be averse to starting a second league if there are enough people interested. I am sure some of those from the original league would be glad to play a second league to fill it out if necessary.

So any suggestions for changes?

Leffler817

CCA Members
IMO QBs should get more that 1 point for 50 passing yards or allow percentage points for the inbetween yardage. Also, sacks should be 2 points not 1. Everything else was great last year. Especially when I won it all and Richard was last in our division! :D

I look forward to repeating as Champion! bwuhahahaha

mrkillie

Members
IMO QBs should get more that 1 point for 50 passing yards or allow percentage points for the inbetween yardage. Also, sacks should be 2 points not 1. Everything else was great last year. Especially when I won it all and Richard was last in our division! :D

I look forward to repeating as Champion! bwuhahahaha

Even though I'm from the 'Burgh, I am an offensive minded kinda guy. The more points the better. I played a league about 5 years or so ago that gave 1 point/20 yards passing. That may be a bit much, but somewhere between 20 & 50 should be good. I'll see what the options are when I set up the league. Just makes the QB a little higher valued commodity.

Leffler817

CCA Members
I agree about higher scores for QBs especially. They seemed almost worthless last year unless you had Brees or Rodgers on your team.

Perhaps 1 point for 25 yards or 1.5 pts for 50 yards IDK

mrkillie

Members
It would be cool if you could enable draft pick trading.

Maybe the draft can be shortened to be say 2 rounds fewer than the roster size, and then we have a 'free agent signing period' of the undrafted players like in the pros. That could then conceivably allow draft pick trading. Don't know if it's possible, but I'll look into it.