• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

What are your "comfort fishes?"

Tannin Aquatics

CCA Members
When I was a kid, and got received my first aquarium (a metal framed, 5-gallon aquarium), I can remember the incredible excitement it caused. I could barely sleep the night before, and I think I was up at 4:30 AM for a week straight (much to my parent's chagrin, no doubt) after setting it up in my bedroom! I just couldn't wait to check out the fishes each morning! (click to read more)

Becca

Members
Chocolate Gouramis - I didn't have them as a child, but I did have them as a young hobbyist and they bring me back every time. If I've got an aquarium, I've got a handful of them somewhere.

dogofwar

CCA Members
Convicts, Cryptoheros and Acaras...kept just about everything over the years... and I always seem to come back to these!

Matt

Tannin Aquatics

CCA Members
Chocolate Gouramis - I didn't have them as a child, but I did have them as a young hobbyist and they bring me back every time. If I've got an aquarium, I've got a handful of them somewhere.

Every time I see Chocolates Gouramis, I say, "Yeah- I'm gonna grab 'em!" And I wait a few days and they're gone...grr...

Love those fish.

lizardboy

CCA Members
red tail shark and african brown knifefish. They were my favorite fish in my dad's tank when I was younger

Becca

Members
Every time I see Chocolates Gouramis, I say, "Yeah- I'm gonna grab 'em!" And I wait a few days and they're gone...grr...

Love those fish.

I'm spoiled, if I can't find them, my "dealer," the Batfish, gets them for me. I've had my current group a couple if years and even pulled fry from them.

Sent from my SCH-I435 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
Staff member
My go to fish is the gold Severum. I know. I know. I am a old world guy. But I haven't always been! Multiple times I have gotten a group of Severums and grown them out to breed.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app