• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Australoheros oblongum, super red BN, and loads of stuff F/S

toddnbecka

Members
Downsizing the fish, will have tanks/stands available later, need to empty some out first.
Australoheros oblongum, half-grown juvies, several dozen available, $5/each or $25/6.
Super red BN, unsexed juvies $3/each or $15/6, $30/pair for adult breeders.
Undertow UG filter plates, (2) 12x36 fits 30 long and similar tanks, (1) 12x30 fits 29/20 long. No lift tubes, just plates, $20/each.
Box of 60+ penn plax airstones $15.
3 used aquaclear 70's $35/each.
fluval 304 canister filter $30
2 Eheim Professional II canister filters, one needs a new adapter lever, $13 on e-bay/free shipping, $75 for both.

toddnbecka

Members
Working Saturday, can't make it to the meeting, main reason I'm no longer an active member of the CCA. I could possibly meet in Frederick, assuming the weather isn't horrible, if someone wants to arrange a group buy.

Lucas, I did respond to your PM, but can't find it in my "sent" file, so I must have logged off w/out sending the message first. Had several to reply to, don't know how I messed yours up. Replying to your PM again now.

Hello, I know this is an old thread but by any chance do you still have some oblongums? I would need you to ship to 08080 btw. Thanks