• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

FS WC Kapampa Frontosas

tparker

Members
Selling my group of (5) wild caught Kapampa fronts. 12-13" Alpha male is 2014 Award Winner. One sub dominant male 7-8", Three females 6-7". All from Little Africa Aquatics. Will include trio of wild Benthochromis Tricoti 7-8" with purchase of frontosas. Also have one 5" Albino Heckelii for sale. Anyone interested can contact me directly (240) 216-2645 for more details.

latest 105.jpg

latest 108.jpg

latest 104.jpg

latest 090.jpg

Last edited:

tparker

Members
Frontosas

Matt you're funny. Actually have had for several years now. Beautiful group and must say was not an easy decision. But a decision that was best at this given time for them and remaining fish. Which I have lots of. As fish have grown space requirements have also. So I needed to make space so that remaining fish can thrive. So to answer your question, I'm not going out and making a Blockbuster purchase this time Lol. Just managing pets.