• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

FREE 150 G Tall, needs a bit of TLC.

tremper

Members
Free but needs to be picked up by Monday evening in 21217 (Baltimore). I am available Sunday between 11 and 2 and most of the day / evening Monday.

• Stand needs a door replacement or repair.
  • No lids or pump. Can go with pea sized natural stone subastrate
  • Top frame has some cracks in it which do not affect it structurally or aesthetically ( I rolled some black paint around the top and the cracks disappear)
  • Currently holding my pack of phenochilus placidochromis until they go to my new home most likely tomorrow or sunday morning.
  • There is a crack in the bottom which I covered with heavy glass and epoxyed and it has been water tight ever since.

Needs some TLC but its free.

In return, you will someday share a few fish with me if you have something I like.

If interested and SERIOUS about getting this during the time frame it is available drop a response INTO THIS THREAD.

If you commit and no show I will troll you forever. ;)

tremper

Members
Tentative interest but still available to whomever can meet my windows of pick-up opportunity.

Thx-

Joe