• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

FS: Stands, filter

Becca

Members
Non-members, please add $5 to prices. This $5 will be donated directly to CCA to help offset the costs of maintaining a web forum, hosting speakers, and renting meeting space.

Sleek black metal stand, pictured below, will hold a 29 or 20L. $25

picture.php

Oak veneer (Light oak color)cabinet stand for a 20L or 29 gallon, $40

Eheim 2213, impeller and shaft recently replaced - $55 - missing 1 quick-connect valve, but this does not interfere with its ability to function. Includes bio media and coarse sponge.

Acpape0

Members
Non-members, please add $5 to prices. This $5 will be donated directly to CCA to help offset the costs of maintaining a web forum, hosting speakers, and renting meeting space.
IMO
If you use member and non member prices this is the ethical way to do it.

That is a great filter by the way.,.. Don't let the lower Gph fool you, these classic filters are tried and true... You will not be disappointed with these bio machines

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

Becca

Members
How many gallonspethour?

I know it's rated for up to a 55 gallon tank. I think the max flow rate is 113 gph. It's not the strongest, but a moderate flow-rate is better for bio filtration anyway, which is one of the things canister filters are GREAT for.

The amount of flow you see also depends on your output attachment. This one has a spray bar, but there are other attachments you can use for a more targeted/stronger flow. I like the spray bar because it can give you lots of surface movement without being disruptive to fish that prefer calmer waters.

Becca

Members
Will consider partial or full trades for -
Airline tubing
Sponge filters
Glass lids for 10 gallon or 20-long tanks

Will also consider a partial trade (I'd owe you some money, most likely) for a WORKING self-propelled lawnmower that I don't have to drive more than 30 minutes to get.

Acpape0

Members
Just bought 50ft of air line tubing from kens and don't need near that much (it was the smallest size they sold).... You can have some at the meeting for free how much do you need

Becca

Members
Just bought 50ft of air line tubing from kens and don't need near that much (it was the smallest size they sold).... You can have some at the meeting for free how much do you need

Maybe 10ft?

Let me know if you'd like some red-root floating plants or hornwort (or at least something that looks like hornwort - maybe it's foxtail) in exchange?

Becca

Members
Floating plants would be cool in my rimless 30

You got it ;). The red-roots don't like tons of flow, but if you have slow flow, they seem to go nuts. I've got a thick layer in the top of a 20L with just a sponge filter and an air stone that's under 2 t8 bulbs (colormax and floramax).

Becca

Members
Eheim 2213 and black metal stand for 20L/29gal still available.

Someone make me an offer. I really could use some sponge filters.