• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

So, what did you get at CatCon?

Becca

Members
Got some black cherry shrimp from Rachel. Didn't get any of the 183's because they were too young to be sure of females and we already have 3 males.
Only made it to spree. My parents were in town and Isaac wasn't feeling great, but it looked like a fun time.
It did sound like there were an unusual number of losses at the show, which is a real shame.

Sent from my SCH-I435 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

ddavila06

Members
I didn't spend that much but came home with a few great things :)
pair of L180 from Barbie, some great plants from Aaron T (GWAPA), some corydoras, Susan gave me her C. sterbi due to tanks space issues (won from the first raffle). i been to 3 catcons and this is the first time i make the speakers! totally worth it!!!

clearsky5

CCA Members
catcon pickups

I finally got my pre-ordered pair of L-600's From Jim Kitchen(pseudasmart)
and my6" L-25 7 pointer from Jim as well..

Cory Weitzmanii (from Villa)

C-083 corys (auction)

Somileptes gongota (moose face loach) auction WAY COOOL!!!!:D

Cory sodalis (auction)

oh my god......... I need more tanks!!!!! NOT~~

some dry goods,,,,,, lots of poret foam (love that stuff!!!!) my new go to filtration...

few other things but the best thing I took home..........

ALL THE KNOWLEDGE I GLEAMED FROM ALL THE CATFISH EXPERTS I GOT TO MEET AND SPEAK WITH.

HIGHLIGHT FOR ME :
when Hans bought two pair of fish from me...........

picture this.... Hans, Ingo, Ian, shane, jim, and a couple others in my room.... all together discussing catfish, and me.... little 'ol me, standing there in awe, like a school girl talking to justin beeber....
won't forget this for a very long time.....
david

Sonny Disposition

4 Jenynsia onco (left handed livebearer) via Rob Peterson
6 Scleromystax kronei. (Blaise and I are going to get them together for a play date when they're older.)

MHMoro

CCA Members
12+ yellow shrimp from Rachel (I also got her book)

From the auction:
3 half black angelfish
3 orange spotted plecos (Panaque albomaculatus)
5 electric blue rams
12 clown loaches

Manuel