• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Life again/ Thank you all

Greengirl

Members
I've been a bit absent from the forum due to sad aquarium circumstances that happened recently. But I am slowly making a comeback thanks to wonderful members of this club and PVAS. But life has gotten in the way again with Grad school and I miss you all so much. Here is how my life turned upside down with my fish.

I lost all my breeding pairs of angels dues to parasites and a strange melty face death no one could explain. I only had my young red angel juvies left after everything was done. I had to keep my 20 young discus juvies in a 15 gallon tank until I could be sure that my 36gallon was bleached and parasite free and restarted again using rainbows generously supplied by Josh at Batfish. He has helped me the most in dealing with my parasites. Now I have about 25 discus, one brown wild, 3 marlboro reds, and 21 snakeskins.

And then a new member named Stacey generously gave me a male/female red pair of angels that have successfully proven themselves within 48 hours of entering their new home. I was so happy to see it. And a PVAS member named Jeff gave me the most stunning and largest red female angels I have ever seen to see if they will pair with my proven out juvies. I feel like I am coming back together again.

And Christine gave me some wonderful plants to make my discus tank feel even more wild and wonderful.

I want to thank you all for helping me recover from my little slump. You are all so encouraging and open-hearted and I feel eternally grateful. I will go out of my way at any time to help any of you out in the future.

Thank you all, thank you CCA for bringing me back when I was just about to get out of the hobby. I love you all and I can't wait to see you all at the meeting in October. I am currently riding in the "Ride to Conquer Cancer" on the september meeting.

verbal

CCA Members
Glad to hear your are out of your fish slump and about the help you got from fellow CCA members.

Good luck on your bike ride.