• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Fantasy Chatter

mrkillie

Members
YIKES! I might be getting infested by the toe nail fungus this week. NONE of my RBs has a good matchup-hope the receivers and QB do well! LT and his sprained ankle @ MIA (he's probably out anyway); Cedric Benson against the Steel Curtain; Larry Johnson against the Eagles; and Thomas Jones against a desperate Titans team. OY VEY!

Joel

SubMariner

Master Jedi & Past VP
I'm not too shabby either!

Nevertheless, I look forward to Sunday and the Match up with my favorite Red Head besides the Dark Empress herself. ;)

Ya know what... I never knew Fantasy Football was so much fun, really:D.

It actually helps me get my mind off my SORRY Redskins and just focus on the whole league.

Good luck on Sunday Dudes!

RM

cmcpart0422

Members
Yeah its going to be a good one for me this weekend. I also think that my opponent has some good players that yahoo is low balling in its projections. So Im pretty sure it will end up a close one.

SubMariner

Master Jedi & Past VP
Jumbie, you still have a chance Man! If I'm not mistaken, you have Romo plus a bunch of Dallas players including the Dallas Defense who will play Monday night. There is still hope.:0

Who knows, you might have enough points to come back.

As for me, I barely got the win last night, but a win is a win!

I came back and pulled out the victory from our favorite Red Head. ;)

RM

mrkillie

Members
well, finally had a good game but predators decided to score 130+ pts, when will I catch a break!!!!!

OK, first of all, my team averages 130 points/game, so that was not unexpected ;)

Secondly, a 38 point lead with you having DeAngelo Williams and Jason Witten going tonight (while I am done) is certainly not safe! I've come back from 25 point deficits before with only one player going on Monday night, so it's not unprecedented!

Boy would that stink!

Joel

SubMariner

Master Jedi & Past VP
Jumbie, you still have a chance Man! If I'm not mistaken, you have Romo plus a bunch of Dallas players including the Dallas Defense who will play Monday night. There is still hope.:0

RM

I told you Jumbie!

I told you there was a possibility to pull out a win and you DID!

Now, there's only 2 teams undefeated so let's see who comes out on top this weekend. I'm loving it. ;)))

RM

RIFT_LAKES_RULE

Member of the Darkside Tang's Rule!
I guess my team didn't want to run the bleachers all week again. I'm just glad I could pull a win while I'm battling injuries, that itself can make a big difference in the end.

On another note, the scores seemed much closer this week. Pretty cool to see everyone battling it out.

Jumbie

Members
I told you Jumbie!

I told you there was a possibility to pull out a win and you DID!

Now, there's only 2 teams undefeated so let's see who comes out on top this weekend. I'm loving it. ;)))

RM

As the song "Eye of a Tiger" playing in the background.......

OOOOOOHHHHHHHH :confused0068: YYYYYYYEEEEEAAAAAAHHHHHHHH BBBBBAAAABBBBYYYYYYY my first win...lol!:D

Thanks for the support Richard lol.

DonkeyFish

Members

RM

BAH. You got me. Thought at first it was going to be a slaughter, but I held up my own... ALMOST had ya there for a sec! Bah!

DonkeyFish

Members
Sorry I didn't hop on here sooner. Was still licking my wounds from that nightmare of a game I watched the 'skins play. OMG. Seriously?? A loss to DETROIT?!?! Are you f-ing kidding me!?!?? Anybody know what sport they were playing out there btw? It looked vaguely like it might have been related to football...maybe they didn't get the memo.

George

CCA Charter Member and person in charge of the we
Sorry I didn't hop on here sooner. Was still licking my wounds from that nightmare of a game I watched the 'skins play. OMG. Seriously?? A loss to DETROIT?!?! Are you f-ing kidding me!?!?? Anybody know what sport they were playing out there btw? It looked vaguely like it might have been related to football...maybe they didn't get the memo.
You mean you don't recognize snyderball when you see it? Worst team in the league honors for the Washington racial slurs. Only luck got them past the Rams. I see 15 and 1 in their future.

How 'bout them Bears? Seatle wins the fashion award for worst uniforms though. Steelers get the raw end of the stick again. Blame it on Troy. Life is good people.

George

SubMariner

Master Jedi & Past VP
Can someone put up the standings so far, that way everyone in the club can actually see the numbers.

Thanx,

RM

Jumbie

Members
Division 1
1. Predators, 3-0, pts= 391
4. Cheatin *******s, 2-1, pts= 329
5.Cmcpart0422, 2-1, pts= 297
7. The Jumbie Buster, 1-2, pts= 284
9. Toe Nail Fungus, 0-3, pts= 254

Division 2
2. Super Red Emperor's, 3-0, pts= 315