• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Big Pacu

Well the fish is not for me a guy in philly contacted me yesterday looking for any big pleco or pacu for free. Coincidentally I saw this, I can't believe I'm about to ask this because I think its crazy myself but he wants to know if you'd ship it!! Sounds like more of a hassle to me but if you really want it gone he'd probable take it. Can't even imagine the logistics of shipping that monster!

Sent from my SCH-S960L using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

ddavila06

Members
the fish doesnt fit in a 5 gal bucket standing up. head down the tail sticks up....doubt he would ship..............

I hope he wouldn't. Just asked the guy whay size tank he has and he says 125g. So that leaves about an inch above and an inch below the fish at best. Not sure why I try to help people.

Sent from my SCH-S960L using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

Localzoo

Board of Directors
The guys over at MFK might have room for him also the guy from river dale mall or greenbelt...forgetting the name of the fish store up there he has a lot of big guys he might be able to help.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

The last time I was up at Greenbelt Rich was in the process of setting up his 300+ gallone tank so yeah he may have some temp space for this monster....

Tony

Alligator Snapping Turtle/Past Pres
He's still got some growing left to do....

freshwater%20pacu.jpg

festaedan

potamotrygon fan
The zoo might take him.
Someone literally dropped in some adult doviis in the big tank without being seen so all you need is a big container, some friends, and trench coats :D

Grundsau

Members
Cabella's in Hamburg, PA has taken in some monster tropical fish in the past. Try contacting them. Or Shark Aquarium in NJ.