• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Shrimp question

Tony

Alligator Snapping Turtle/Past Pres
Okay so here I go:
I went to take the golf cart out to feed the goats. I went over, got the food and drove over to the goat pen. I fed them, played with them for a few minutes, and then left. My sister tried to grab the golf cart and run but i pushed her off of it and got on. She started running and I, being the best brother I can be, chased her around the yard in a golf cart. I went up the hill next to the house to turn around and chase her, but I accidentally hit the gas instead of the brake. I accelerated at about 20 mph into a house. I got out and the first words that came out of her mouth were "I'm telling mom". We play tag with each other on them all the time, but I guess that one went a little wrong.:blush:

Long story short, there are rub marks on the cart from the house, a flat tire, a bent body, a broken frame, and only one headlight.

Anyone looking for a valet car-parker? :D

OMG!

Is it ok to laugh at that story? Well if not, too bad, lol.

Glad you and your sister are ok. :)