• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

WTB: Nanoluteus or Sajica

rich_one

Members
Looking for about 3" sized Nanoluteus or Sajica or other similarly showy convict type. Would like about 5, if possible, but will take what I can get. Would like to pick up at the meeting. I figure this is probably a long shot, but hey... if you don't ask, you don't receive, right? LOL... I know that some of these are available in the group buy, but unfortunately at about 1" to 2", they would be snacks. 3" minimum.

-Rich

Andrewtfw

Global Moderators
Not sure of anyone in the club with groups at 3". I know HOT has Sajica males and females for 12.99, but they are at the 1.5 - 2" range. Good luck with your search.

JLW

CCA Members
I have a couple of 3" range Archocentrus nigrofasciatus "Limon," which is a wild convict (and probably not actually Nigrofasciatus). They're all males.

I'm heading up to the Lancaster auction this weekend, and if one pops up, I'll grab him for you -- though you might want to send me a PM with a maximum bid on that. ;)