• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

WTB: Air Pump & Canister Filter

rich_one

Members
Needs to be one strong enough to handle the water pressure of a 210 gallon tank.

Also would like to get a Fluval FX5 or FX6 canister.

-Rich

Hicgup

Members
I have a used (minimally), but like new FX5 that I am not using that I might be willing to part with. I also have a FX6 that was used for literally like a week. If I were to make a trip up to H.O.T. I might could drop it off, or ship it if you were willing to pay freight. Not looking to dump either of these at a real lowball price, but if you are willing to pay a decent price for a gently used/hardly used one maybe we could work out a deal.

rich_one

Members
I have a used (minimally), but like new FX5 that I am not using that I might be willing to part with. I also have a FX6 that was used for literally like a week. If I were to make a trip up to H.O.T. I might could drop it off, or ship it if you were willing to pay freight. Not looking to dump either of these at a real lowball price, but if you are willing to pay a decent price for a gently used/hardly used one maybe we could work out a deal.

Shoot me pm on price you are looking for, for each one, and let's see what happens. Thanks!

-Rich

DiscusnAfricans

Past President
When is the petsmart sale good until? If its still in effect by the next meeting, I'm sure you'd pass fairly close to one on your way to the meeting.

rich_one

Members
I have one by my house. The problem is, when you try to buy this online at Petsmart, and you get to the page where you can add it to your cart, it says sold out online, and gives you the option for store pickup only. Then you have to put in your zip code to find closest store with it in stock. I get Stafford. While it'd be nice to have it, I'm not going down to Stafford to get it, so. All other stores on the list says it's sold out.

-Rich

DiscusnAfricans

Past President
I have one by my house. The problem is, when you try to buy this online at Petsmart, and you get to the page where you can add it to your cart, it says sold out online, and gives you the option for store pickup only. Then you have to put in your zip code to find closest store with it in stock. I get Stafford. While it'd be nice to have it, I'm not going down to Stafford to get it, so. All other stores on the list says it's sold out.

-Rich
I checked and there are only 2 stores within 30 miles of me that have them in stock. One of them is actually close though. Pm me if you want to try and work something out. Online price for me said $235 though.

rich_one

Members
Mike, that's greatly appreciated! I'm waiting to here back from Steve, as we may be close to a deal. I'll let you know. Thanks buddy!

-Rich

rich_one

Members
Got exactly what I was looking for. Thank you very much, Steve! It was a pleasure doing business with you, and the FX6 is in superb condition! Mod, this thread can be closed!

-Rich