• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

A Few Malawi Species For Sale, PU/Meet Up(Central NJ), or Shipping

QuarterMiler

Members
I have the following available, all juveniles:

7 Yellow Labs, 1-1/4"-$5 each, take all 7 for $30.
6 F1 Lethrinops Albus, 1-1/2" to 2"-$45.
Rusties, about 1"-$5 each.
Otopharynx Tetrastigma 2-3"(may be able to sex)-$8 each, 4 for $30.
~12-Pseudotropheus Cyaneorhabdos, Maingano(parents from Chriscoli) 1-1/2", $5 each or take them all for $50.

Coming soon, PM me if you're interested.

Cyno. Afra Cobue-breeders from Dave's and Dsap lines.(Males are stunning to say the least!)
F2-Enantopius (Melanogenys) Kilesa juvies.

You can pick them up here or I can ship. I will also consider meeting up locally, but it depends on distance and my schedule.

QuarterMiler

Members
Just to clarify, the Cobue that will be for sale are 1" juveniles, not my breeders. I was just stating where my breeders came from.

QuarterMiler

Members
UPDATE

7 Yellow Labs, 1-1/4"-$5 each, take all 7 for $30. SOLD
6 F1 Lethrinops Albus, 1-1/2" to 2"-$45. SOLD
Rusties, about 1"-$5 each. 4-5 LEFT
Otopharynx Tetrastigma 3"(may be able to sex)-$8 each, 4 for $30. Still have a few, already spawning.
~12-Pseudotropheus Cyaneorhabdos, Maingano(parents from Chriscoli) 1-1/2", $5 each or take them all for $50. SOLD
NOW AVAILABLE:
Cyno. Afra Cobue-breeders from Dave's and Dsap lines.(Males are stunning to say the least!) $6 each
F2-Enantopius (Melanogenys) Kilesa juvies, $9 each

You can pick them up here or I can ship. I will also consider meeting up locally, but it depends on distance and my schedule.[/QUOTE]