• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

90G tank/stand/canopy For Sale

DiscusnAfricans

Past President
I have a 90 gallon tank with furniture grade pine stand and canopy available for sale. Glass tops are included, but need new hinges and do not fit perfectly.

AGA Tank has wood grain trim, stand and canopy are a medium cherry (?) color. There is a small chip on one of the corners, it was present when I bought the tank several years ago.

Tank setup can be picked up in Owings Mills. I do not have a truck and can not deliver, but I will help load it up. The attached picture gives a partial view of the setup, I will try to post a full shot later. None of the contents from the picture are included. $250 OBO.

90tanksmall.jpg

DiscusnAfricans

Past President
I haven't had the time to take or find a new pic, but I found a picture of the same type pf stand and canopy. The tank pictured is a 75. Please let me know if you need any further information. I will try to get a full tank shot posted over the weekend.

craig75.JPG

DiscusnAfricans

Past President
Willing to entertain offers from members who could pick up by the end of the week. I'd prefer not to deal with craigslist people if possible.