• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Rachel Speaking at CCY May 31 Meeting

dogofwar

CCA Members
10363118_10203989162792367_2478272572195737703_n.jpg

Becca

Members
This is the best promo poster for a fish club meeting EVER. It deserves to be printed and sold.

msjinkzd

invert junkie
it was! the original poster was done by the Dead Fish Order in Winnipeg, Manitoba. They had me sign a ton and they were sold at their auction. They may have more available, but you would have to contact either Chris Biggs or Spencer Jack to find out :) They hire a designer to do all their posters, its pretty awesome. I have four (signed) framed in my living room, Ad Konings, Stephan Tanner, mine, and Laif Demason- just missing Rusty Wessel (which I am picking up in July) to complete the entire first year set. They are all pretty fun!

cvalenzia

Members
Please come out and support the CCY and our AMAZING speaker this month Rachael O'Leary. This is not a meeting you want to miss!

johnscottant

Members
Hey guys i really appreciate the post and the promo here. I normally do it but i have been so swamped at work (I'm putting in close to 70 hrs). Thanks so much CCA gangs- I appreciate the love and support.