• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

CHACA CATFISH

Man you are out of control right now. I say your text from last night regarding your lasted pickup, i CANNOT compete with you dude. I tried to go by your spot on Sunday, didnt realize they are closed on Sunday so I gotta try to get back by there again.

IKANBETUTU

Members
Man you are out of control right now. I say your text from last night regarding your lasted pickup, i CANNOT compete with you dude. I tried to go by your spot on Sunday, didnt realize they are closed on Sunday so I gotta try to get back by there again.
HA HA you still got me beat LOL, Ive had this chaca like 2 years so he doesnt count LOL. I picked up a huge pair of convicts last night too, My gobys will be in heaven around mid summer with all the fry i will have. Yea they are closed on sunday i may swing by there today or tomorrow i need some supplys.