• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

For Sale: tanks (complete)

mab

Members
Pick-up in Reston, I cannot deliver to October meeting as I have a previous commitment.

Tanks available as a result of fish room rebuild.
Two 20 gallon tanks with glass tops. $25 each. Can throw in light but without a guarantee.
Two 29 gallon tanks with glass tops. $25 each. Can throw in light but without a guarantee.
Five 30 Gallon Breeders - 36"(L)x18"(W)x12"(H) - with full glass aquarium top. Great for gorwing our fry, many in GWAPA use this size for plant grow out tanks, also used for coral frag grow out tanks.
$40. 55 gallon with glass top. $35. Comes with a light fixture that needs a new igniter--ballast is fine.
Can send pictures of following tanks. Will need help break down.
120 - 2'x2'x4' with glass top and wood cabinet stand.
110 - on 75 footprint with glass top and wood cabinet stand.
45 corner with glass top, wood cabinet stand and CF light fixture that needs new bulbs.
45 with glass top and wood cabinet stand.

Have HOB Aquaclear filters or canister filters for nearly all - prices negotiable with tank purchase.

Michael

mab

Members
$250 for the 120 and will throw in the filter system with plumbing etc. PM your email address if you want pictures as I've never figured out how to post on the forum.

mab

Members
My apologies, as I'm inundated with queries about the tanks I may have lost track of queries and responses, if I haven't responded to all queries please let me know with a gentle nudge.

Michael

frkyltn

Members
My apologies, as I'm inundated with queries about the tanks I may have lost track of queries and responses, if I haven't responded to all queries please let me know with a gentle nudge.

Michael
I PMd you my email and # for pics of the 120 ( you can send to either one) thank you

mab

Members
Inventory recap.

Pick-up in Reston or pre-pay via PayPal for delivery (except 110) at CatCon. Can't make October mtg.
Still available:
Two 29 gallon tanks with glass tops. $25 each. Can throw in light but without a guarantee. A little extra for a used Aquaclear 50.
Four - 30 Gallon Breeders. $40 each. 36"(L)x18"(W)x12"(H) - with full glass aquarium top. Great for growing out fry, many in GWAPA use this size for plant grow out tanks, also for coral frags. $40.
110 - on 75 footprint with glass top, wood cabinet stand, Eheim canister filter and light (no guarantee on light). $250

Sold - Two 20g high. Pending PayPal pymt. Delivering to CatCon.
Sold - One 30 breeder. Pending PayPal pymt. Delivering to CatCon.
Sold - 45 corner.
Sold - 45.
Sold - 55. Pending PayPal pymt. Delivering to PVAS mtg.
Sold - 120 - 2'x2'x4' with glass top and wood cabinet stand.