• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Uh oh...

xny89

Administrator
Staff member
I'm going to guess -
Copadichromis melas (from a google search of "dark" and "African Cichlids")

Tony

Alligator Snapping Turtle/Past Pres
I was going to guess Tropheus, but will go with something more obscure - how about predatory Lepediolamprologus?

rich_one

Members
6 ft. 150 gallon. Making my purchase today, but my fish don't ship until next week, so I will announce what it is today, along with the winner, assuming someone guesses correctly by then. I'll announce it at about 3 pm.

-Rich

Tony

Alligator Snapping Turtle/Past Pres
6 ft. 150 gallon. Making my purchase today, but my fish don't ship until next week, so I will announce what it is today, along with the winner, assuming someone guesses correctly by then. I'll announce it at about 3 pm.

-Rich

Petrochromis.

rich_one

Members
Frontosas

Jesse! :happy0065:

Just ordered a group of Kitumba Frontosas! Very excited to be back on "the dark side"! Congrats, Jesse. Will you be at the meeting? I'll bring the angels if so.

-Rich

P.S., a quick check on my recent threads on MFK would have given anyone the answer... just fyi! LOL...

festaedan

potamotrygon fan
Jesse! :happy0065:

Just ordered a group of Kitumba Frontosas! Very excited to be back on "the dark side"! Congrats, Jesse. Will you be at the meeting? I'll bring the angels if so.

-Rich

P.S., a quick check on my recent threads on MFK would have given anyone the answer... just fyi! LOL...

I saw that on MFK, I just wasnt quick enough to post a reply before Jesse did
Congrats Jesse!

rich_one

Members
Wait a second.... what happened to the hystrix???

Drew

The hystrix is good to go, and everyone that answered my thread on MFK told me the frontosas can be housed with it with no problem... and I posted that question both in the African forum and the Stingray forum! So Hystrix and Fronts it is!

-Rich

rich_one

Members
And before the water param police show up, I don't play with my water's pH. All of my fish are in the same tap water, with no buffers. I have been a long time believer that unless you have wild caught fish, stable pH is better than mucking with the pH, and I have had success with that method. And I have a scaping plan to keep both happy... pics once everything is done. It'll be a while, because the fish don't ship until next week.

-Rich

Localzoo

Board of Directors
And before the water param police show up, I don't play with my water's pH. All of my fish are in the same tap water, with no buffers. I have been a long time believer that unless you have wild caught fish, stable pH is better than mucking with the pH, and I have had success with that method. And I have a scaping plan to keep both happy... pics once everything is done. It'll be a while, because the fish don't ship until next week.

-Rich

Agree with you on water.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

rich_one

Members
Jesse, you going to be at the meeting? I need to know by 12:15 or so. Otherwise, I'll keep the angels for you to pick up.

-Rich