• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

October POTM winner - Prince

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
Staff member
Congratulations Prince for winning the October POTM

bigbossccab.jpg

Prince

The ONE who is The ONE
That's a great looking gt. Do you still have him?

Yup. He is my prized fish even over my Apistogrammas. He is the only fish I have ever named and its Big Boss although he gets punked sometimes by the Red Ciebals. They are some mean little buggers.

Tony

Alligator Snapping Turtle/Past Pres
Way to go brotherman!

Do those guys pair up or can you keep them in groups?

dogofwar

CCA Members
Congrats Prince!

Tony, they form pairs... start with a group and the biggest will be a male and the smallest will be a female. They start breeding at about 3-4". Monsters are 12" but most max out and just get really thick about 9-10"...

And for the true geeks, they're now called: Andinoacara rivulatus.

Despite the name, they're really not (usually) terrors. Although they'll eat anything that will fit in their mouths...

Matt

Tony

Alligator Snapping Turtle/Past Pres
Congrats Prince!

Tony, they form pairs... start with a group and the biggest will be a male and the smallest will be a female. They start breeding at about 3-4". Monsters are 12" but most max out and just get really thick about 9-10"...

And for the true geeks, they're now called: Andinoacara rivulatus.

Despite the name, they're really not (usually) terrors. Although they'll eat anything that will fit in their mouths...

Matt

Cool. Thanks.

For some reason, they always sort of seemed like a new world version of a frontosa.