• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

FS/FT 90g tank,stand, glass tops PU only, Owings Mills

Gyarados

Members
Hey guys,

I'm picking up my 210g tomorrow morning so this tank won't be available until Monday at the earliest.

Price is $125 for tank, stand and 1 glass top, the second glass top is cracked down the middle but still usable if you want it.

I'll accept a trade for a large canister filter, FX5, Eheim Pro 3. Will add cash if the filter is worth more.

Notes about the tank: This is NOT a show tank, there are a few scratches on one of the side panels and the back panel (painted). Back is painted with black acrylic paint which easily washes off if that's not your thing. This tank seems to be pretty old, no standard 24"L glass top would sit without falling through, my solution was to glue a 2"ish strip of plexiglass on either end, it's not pretty but it works well.

Notes about the stand: Stands in great shape, matches the tank. It's probably pretty old but it looks just like any other standard pine stand.

Pics will come when I get home from work. Located in Owings Mills, you can text me at 4105965874 if that's what you prefer.

Gyarados

Members
what you putting in the 210g Tank?
I live in Owings Mills also

Moving all of my stock from the 90 for now.
3x Indo Dats 5-7"
3x Wild Sevs 4"
1x Centrodoras Brachiatus 10-11"
1x Pink Tail Chalceus 5"
1x Flagtail 4"
5x Red Hook silver dollars 3"

The list of fish I'd like to add is unrealistically long. So I have decisions to make.

What are you keeping in your tanks?

Last edited:

Gyarados

Members
Bump. Still $125 for tank, stand, and one glass top. I'll post pictures tonight. Really don't want to have to store this tank.