• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Question: Tank in baby/child room?

Hi all: Has anyone kept a tank as part of a baby nursery? If so, any advice to pass on? If you considered it, but decided not to, why not?

Becca

Members
Yessir! Have a place to put it where the kid won't be able to reach it until they're old enough to know to leave it alone.

I'd go with a nano tank on a shelf that is both high and tethered to a wall so it can't be easily knocked over if your little one climbs it.

Leffler817

CCA Members
Yessir! Have a place to put it where the kid won't be able to reach it until they're old enough to know to leave it alone.

I'd go with a nano tank on a shelf that is both high and tethered to a wall so it can't be easily knocked over if your little one climbs it.

+1

However, I started with a ten gallon. My daughter lost interest in guppies so I swapped it out for a 20. She likes it a lot more now with bigger fish.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app