• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Fs..large tank..

harlowe777

Members
Large costum built 240gln.. 6' tall..6' wide..17"deep..has everything..EVERYTHING!! and extras With fish..1" thick acrillic..uploadfromtaptalk1420380764094.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1420380794577.jpg

harlowe777

Members
Im not loading it in hopes to sell it..most of the same people there are on here..and its not very light..lol..its a tank like no other..and ill even give my fish with it..around 45 africans..1500$ is a great deal..the acrillic alone was 1600$..

Localzoo

Board of Directors
Im not loading it in hopes to sell it..most of the same people there are on here..and its not very light..lol..its a tank like no other..and ill even give my fish with it..around 45 africans..1500$ is a great deal..the acrillic alone was 1600$..

Not trying to argue and I get its heavy but there's a lot of new faces, not to mention the speakers, vendors, sponsors, hotel staff, guests, managers etc... They might not buy your tank but might ask for your services in building one for them.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

daninmd

Members
Billy, I kinda agree with a comment above, but yes I agree you cant transport this thing and set it up in hopes of selling it...BUT...I think you might have a better shot at selling this tank to a hotel/restaurant/office (and could probably get more for it). have you tried to market it to these types of places? its an awesome tank, but as you have seen its a tough market to find someone for this type of custom piece. might be worth some cold calls to local businesses

Localzoo

Board of Directors
Maby I didnt read it..but yes thats a good idea..

No worries
But Matt has a point. If you do sell to a local establishment have a local aquarium maintenance person on hand to maintain the tank after the sale...
Even better local maintenance person might have leads. I would try dentist office pediatricians etc etc...

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

harlowe777

Members
If someone payed the 2000$..I would bring it and set it up..

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App