• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

February Meeting

olzkool

Members
Thanks
If I can get out of here by 2:30 or so I might make it. As stupid as it sounds, with all my fish stuff, all my wife has is a tank full of guppies. She could care less about my fish. When she seen those guppies on the list she started freaking out and got all excited......over guppies lol

If anybody could scan the auction table and tell me if they are fancy guppies I would appreciate it. Might save me a trip and a disapointed wife

verbal

CCA Members
If you didn't get fancy guppies today, make the trip to the PVAS Spring auction in Fairfax. There definitely will be guppies there.

olzkool

Members
I just made it in time for the auction. I got them . They weren't all fancy, only maybe 30% had color and they were fork tails with orange in them. They were still good for the wife. Ill definitely be googling the one you mentioned and be there to get some. Thanks for the heads up. I appreciate it.

frankoq

Members
Calendar needs updating please.
Looks like the next meet is on 4/12? time? place?
Sorry new guy here.

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
Staff member
There is a "directions" link on the left side of the home page that will take you there.

We meet the 2nd Saturday of the month.
We do not meet this time because we switched months with PVAS because of our
convention.

we start at 2pm. doors open at 1
JFK High School
Silver Spring MD