• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Great Meeting and Thanks

kaj41354

Members
I just wanted to let everyone at the CCA that after 2 years away, I was very happy to see such an enthusiastic crowd today. Doug did a great job and I hope to meet more CCA members in the future at CCA meetings and maybe a few can make it up here to ACLC sometime.

Thanks again for the warm welcome back!

Thanks for the compliment, that was the first time I had to do a presentation on anything not IT and was glad to see smiling faces when I was done.

dogofwar

CCA Members
Doug - you did great!

Kurt - so glad you could make it!

I think we had over 100 + kids yesterday...

Matt

festaedan

potamotrygon fan
Another great meeting. And like all other meetings I come home with about 5 bags of fish I didnt know I wanted :D

ddavila06

Members
i had fun! i accidentally bid on some pelvicachromis red something..i swear i heard $3 and then the auctioneer said "$10 once, $10 twice.." i was like WHAAAAAAAAAT! HAHAHA
thanks a lot for those who helped me with the money raising and stuff..
thanks for the pretty fishies i went home with!
hopefully once the car is functional i will come to the meetings more often :)

Thanks for explaining angels and giving us a peek at your fish room. It's always interesting to see how others run their tanks.

I have an idea for future meetings. Since we have a sign-in sheet, why don't we have three or four names picked randomly and have those folks stand up, introduce themselves and what fish they have and their name on the forum. It would certainly help me put names with faces and encourage me to mingle more at meetings . . . .

festaedan

potamotrygon fan
Thanks for explaining angels and giving us a peek at your fish room. It's always interesting to see how others run their tanks.

I have an idea for future meetings. Since we have a sign-in sheet, why don't we have three or four names picked randomly and have those folks stand up, introduce themselves and what fish they have and their name on the forum. It would certainly help me put names with faces and encourage me to mingle more at meetings . . . .
+1

olzkool

Members
Like.....Hi my name is Chris and I'm a Cichildholic. Its been 2 days since my last bag of fish....
(no offense to peolple with real problems)

Seriously though great meeting Saturday. I have no interest in angels, but I learned alot from the presentation and thoroughly enjoyed it. I felt like I was sitting through an abbreviated college course on fish genetics and custom filtration. I really get into stuff like that. Met some new people and of course I left with several bags of fish.