• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Missing coffee cup

Plenipotentiary-at-large
Anyone snag a stainless coffee mug at yesterday's meeting? I miss it already.

Tony

Alligator Snapping Turtle/Past Pres
It's not yours Sam, but I have one exactly like yours that I picked up after the meeting. ;)

No ransom, just have to leave DC long enough to drive up to pick it up... and stay for dinner with me and Maria. :)

I think that's the third time I've saved your coffee cup now...

Plenipotentiary-at-large
Is that so?

Didn't imagine that something left at your house would need to be "saved" or otherwise needful of rescue but am obliged all the same. I do however imagine that it's all y'all's turn to venture south (irrespective of whether you bring said coffee cup or no) - my indebtedness to Maria and thee has its limits.

Tony

Alligator Snapping Turtle/Past Pres
Didn't imagine that something left at your house would need to be "saved" or otherwise needful of rescue but am obliged all the same. I do however imagine that it's all y'all's turn to venture south (irrespective of whether you bring said coffee cup or no) - my indebtedness to Maria and thee has its limits.

I'll have my people talk to your people. :)