• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Hot or cold

fishman13

Members
Wich do you think tastes better
Hot or cold pizza?
I think if its supposed to be hot it needs to be hot. I hate cold pizza

Tony

Alligator Snapping Turtle/Past Pres
Cold pizza stands up pretty well.... much better than most other leftover dishes.

dogofwar

CCA Members
If it's a choice of re-heating pizza in the micromave (i.e. it will be warm but soggy) and eating it cold... I prefer cold...

Matt

Hawkman2000

Members
After almost dying from a bacterial infection that spread through my entire digestive tract, I get goose bumps when I think about eating food that could be crawling with bad stuff. As far as pizza goes, I used to eat it cold all the time, until I got a toaster oven.

Tony

Alligator Snapping Turtle/Past Pres
After almost dying from a bacterial infection that spread through my entire digestive tract, I get goose bumps when I think about eating food that could be crawling with bad stuff. As far as pizza goes, I used to eat it cold all the time, until I got a toaster oven.

That definitely sucks.

But +1 on the toaster oven.

Cartel

Members
Pizza fresh and hot please! If reheated it must be in a toaster oven. A microwave wont suffice. Only exception is after a long night out stumbling in at 3am (I would prefer taco bell given a chance in this situation) then cold is acceptable. Same goes with chinese.

JasonC

Members
Its amazing what alcohol will allow us to accept as viable nutrition ;P

(I would prefer taco bell given a chance in this situation) then cold is acceptable. Same goes with chinese.

Sent from my SCH-I405 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

Hawkman2000

Members
Plus the addition of alcohol helps sterilize possible contagions that could be of the food.

Think I'll have another beer.

BTW, Trader Joes has JB Octoberfest for 5.99 a 6er, good stuff.