• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

PVAS Fall Auction - Sunday Oct 4th - Fairfax, VA

lkelly

Members
I drove all the way through a hurricane that didn't happen! Great job again and I enjoyed seeing both the royalty and the commoners. Next time I will wear a jester hat.

Andrewtfw

Global Moderators
I scored two types of wild form swordtails, baby rosy tetras, platinum blue angels and got a bag of 6 red rainbows for a steal! As always, I had a great time.

Sent from my VS985 4G using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

zackcrack00

Members
I went and picked up some supplies (lights, tanks, etc) and bought 4 types of wild livebearers, Pundamilla nyereri sp. "Ruti Island", some Pseudo. demasoni, pearl gouramies, BNs, and some domesticated livebearers. I had a lot of fun, to say the least :)

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

lkelly

Members
I went and picked up some supplies (lights, tanks, etc) and bought 4 types of wild livebearers, Pundamilla nyereri sp. "Ruti Island", some Pseudo. demasoni, pearl gouramies, BNs, and some domesticated livebearers. I had a lot of fun, to say the least :)

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

Did you get the demasoni that were spewing fry in the bag? Buy 4 get 40 free.

JLW

CCA Members
Jose, did you get those Steels from me? Let me know how they turn out when they grow up! :)